Monday, December 15, 2008

Almost Christmas




We have had an exciting couple of weeks. We finally got to move into our new house and it is really great! It's so nice to have more room to spread out, except all of our stuff looks smaller. I think my favorite thing is the dishwasher. I moved into my new classroom at school today, so I should be a moving expert by now. Last week we had our FFA Christmas party on Tuesday and Molly's Christmas program on Thursday. She sang songs with her class and the kindergarten class and then Santa came to school. Molly was very serious with Santa and she told him exactly what she wants. Austin is completely back to his old self after being so sick. He's starting to talk more and he can say "Molly" now. We decorated our house this past weekend and the kids are very excited for Christmas. We all are, really.

No comments: